These are full examples for each of the resource types of Agones
- Full GameServer Configuration
- Full GameServer Configuration (for Windows)
- Full Fleet Configuration
- Full GameServer Allocation Configuration
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Buffer Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy
- Full Autoscaler Configuration with Webhook Strategy + TLS
Game server implementations
These are all examples of simple game server implementations, that integrate the Agones game server SDK.
Simple UDP (Go) - simple server and client that send UDP packets back and forth.
Simple TCP (Go) - simple server that responds to new-line delimited messages sent over a TCP connection.
Simple gameserver (Go) - simple server that responds to TCP connections or UDP packets on the same port.
CPP Simple (C++) - C++ example that starts up, stays healthy and then shuts down after 60 seconds.
Node.js Simple (Node.js) - A simple Node.js example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
Rust Simple (Rust) - A simple Rust example that marks itself as ready, sets some labels and then shutsdown.
Unity Simple (Unity3d) - This is a very simple “unity server” that doesn’t do much other than show how the SDK works in Unity.
Building on top of Agones
- Agones API Usage Example (Go) - This service provides an example of using the Agones API to create a GameServer.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.